Friday, June 11, 2010

Top Tweeters at Sustainable Brands

I'll blog more on the event and its impact on the translation industry later, but just to bring my followers up to speed as I prepare to board my flight home: this week I have been in Monterey, CA for the Sustainable Brands conference--the place where Fortune 500 and other leading companies come together to discuss our nation's need for environmentally and socially responsible business, as well as how to market CSR.

I just found out that In Every Language has been named one of the top 85 Tweeters from the event. To add perspective, 700 people attended from countries all around the world.

You can learn more about the conference and check out who else made the list at http://greeneconomypost.com/whos-tweeting-sustainable-brands-10-check-out-our-list-10434.htm .

And thanks Green Economy Post! We appreciate the recognition!

No comments: